Please read the information thoroughly before submitting your application!
Please select the program(s) you are applying for:
APPLICATION: (This application includes: Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Family Public Housing, Lashkowitz High Rise, New Horizons Manor and Pioneer Manor)
#2 AFFORDABLE HOUSING APPLICATION: (This application includes: 220 Broadway, Herald Square Apartments, Graver Apartments, Bluestem Court, Church Townhomes, Crossroads, North Sky Apartments and Sunrise North Apartments)
NOTE: Please refer to the Affordable Housing Application Guide to help you choose the location or property that best suits your needs.
ADDITIONAL HOUSEHOLD APPLICATION
This application is to be completed by the person(s) wishing to move in with a participant of the FHRA housing programs who have an application on file or are currently receiving assistance.
The additional household member(s) is NOT to move in with the participant who is currently receiving assistance from the FHRA until the application has been approved and the applicant has been notified.
Once the FHRA has received a completed application, the standard applicant screening process will be conducted.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NEED TO INCLUDE:
- Copy of original social security cards for all household members.
- Copy of picture I.D. for all household members 18 years of age or older.
- Copy of birth certificate is required for children.
- Copy of papers from INS showing legal immigration status.
- Signatures of all household members 18 years of age or older.