North Sky Apartments
4815 28th Avenue South, Fargo, ND
North Sky Apartments, a development of Beyond Shelter, Inc., consists of 55 one-bedroom (6 which are accessible), 12 one-bedroom w/ den, and 17 two-bedroom (6 which are accessible) units and is Fargo's newest senior development!
North Sky is designed for adults ages 55 and older. This building will be beautifully decorated and equipped with a community room, fitness room and library with internet access. Located within blocks of the future Sanford Fargo Medical Center!
Construction has begun on the final phase with completion in the Fall of 2016.
North Sky Apartments Brochure
- Accessible Units
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Units
- Section 8 Eligible
- Certain Income Limits Apply
- Smoke Free Facility
- Secured Access Building
- Community Room w/ Kitchen
- Fitness Room
- Heat Paid
- Self-Cleaning Range
- Over-the-Range Microwave
- Garbage Disposal
- Air Conditioning
- Washer/Dryer in Units
- Garages with Openers
- Close to Medical Facilities, Shopping, and Public Transportation!
Please read the information thoroughly before submitting your application!
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NEED TO INCLUDE:
- Copy of original social security cards for all household members
- Copy of picture I.D. for all household members.
- Copy of papers from INS showing legal immigration status.
- Signatures of all household members
After you have completed an application and have been placed on the waiting list, it is your responsibility to notify the office if:
- Your mail address changes; or
- Your family size changes; or
- You no longer wish to be on the Fargo Housing and Redevelopment Authority waiting list.
NOTE: If FHRA correspondence is returned because of an incorrect address, your application will be removed from our waiting list and you will need to reapply.
To apply for North Sky Apartments, please click on the "Apply Now" link below. When the application appears on the screen, print the application and fill it out completely. Please be sure to answer every question. When you have completed the application, bring in or mail the application to:
Fargo Housing and Redevelopment Authority
PO Box 430
Fargo, ND 58107