409 4th Street North, Fargo, ND
The Burrel building consists of 24 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments. Rents are $569 for a 1-bedroom and $685 for a 2-bedroom. Tenant pays for heat and lights. Rent is subsidized by North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA). Limited off-street parking is available.
How to Qualify for Occupancy:
After completing and returning your application, your name will be placed on a waiting list that operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. Verification of income and the background check will be completed after you have selected an available Mod Rehab apartment.
Applicant will be Denied if:
- You owe money to NDHFA or another public housing authority.
- A household member has been convicted of certain criminal activity.
- Household member is determined to be an ineligible student.
Security Deposit and Rent:
A required security deposit is 30% of your monthly income, with a minimum of $50.00. Tenants are generally required to pay 30% of their adjusted monthly gross income. You may be required to pay a minimum rent even if you have no income.
How to Apply:
- Download an application packet, complete and return to NDHFA, 118 Broadway, Ste. #604, Fargo, ND 58102
- Agree to move to NDHFA contracted rental housing.
- Meet HUD’s income guidelines.
- Criminal background checks are mandatory.
For more information on Mod Rehab housing available in your community, contact NDHFA at (701) 239-7255 or Toll-Free (877) 239-3200.