|Number of Units||Bed and Bath||Unit size|
|6||1 bedroom, 1 bath||-- sq/ft|
|4||2 bedroom, 1 bath||-- sq/ft|
Tenant pays for heat and lights. Rent is subsidized by North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA).
- Laundry hook-up
- Off street parking
- Located near shopping centers, markets, medical center, and banks
- Bus station nearby
- Near several churches
- Near the VA
How to Qualify for Occupancy:
After completing and returning your application, your name will be placed on a waiting list that operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. Verification of income and the background check will be completed after you have selected an available apartment.
Applicant will be Denied if:
- You owe money to NDHFA or another public housing authority.
- A household member has been convicted of certain criminal activity.
- Household member is determined to be an ineligible student.
Security Deposit and Rent:
A required security deposit is 30% of your monthly income, with a minimum of $50.00. Tenants are generally required to pay 30% of their adjusted monthly gross income. You may be required to pay a minimum rent even if you have no income.
How to Apply:
- Download an application packet, complete and return to FHRA, 325 Broadway, Fargo ND 58102
- Agree to move to NDHFA contracted rental housing.
- Meet HUD’s income guidelines.
- Criminal background checks are mandatory.
For more information on Mod Rehab housing available in your community, contact NDHFA at (701) 239-7255 or Toll-Free (877) 239-3200.